DIRECTOR OF TEEN MINISTRY
The Evangelical Community Church is currently seeking candidates for a Director of Teen Ministry to oversee ECC’s efforts to make disciples of teens. This is a full-time position that will report directly to a member of the pastoral staff, who will assist in monitoring performance and setting goals and objectives in line with ECC’s vision, mission, and strategy.
We are looking for a passionate Director of Teen Ministry who will help youth to follow Christ by developing and implementing a comprehensive approach to youth ministry while serving as a spiritual leader and role model.
The Director of Teen Ministry candidate must have a minimum of five years relevant experience delivering successful programming as a youth leader in a local church and with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Bible, Theology or Ministry.
Applying For the Position
If interested and qualified for the position, and in agreement with the ECC Purpose Statement and Statement of Faith, please read through both the Director of Teen Ministry Job Description and Opportunity Profile below, then submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter, including statement listing relevant degree(s) and confirmation of agreement with ECC’s Statement of Faith
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume
- Three (3) References (non-family members names and contact numbers)
- A written statement describing:
- Your understanding of the Gospel
- Your story of coming to repent and believe in Jesus Christ
- Your call to youth ministry and your ministry strengths
- Your current walk with the Lord
- Your philosophy of ministry
- In a separate written statement, please detail your youth ministry experience (inclusive of dates)
- Please let us know how you learned about this position